Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
Collagen is the main protein present in our body which constitutes one-third of the body’s total proteins. It is a part of almost all the tissues in our body, be it skin, muscles, bones, tendons, cartilage, blood vessels or the digestive system.
The body produces collagen naturally, but the production gradually declines with age as one crosses 25. Using a collagen supplement can help offset the slowdown in collagen production and ensure optimal vitality of your skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
- Sourced from Peptan
- 9 grams of Protein per serving
- Hydrolyzed for Optimized Bio-Availability
- 100% non-GMO & NO Artificial Ingredients
- Gluten, Grain and Dairy FREE
- Mixes Easily in Hot or Cold Beverages
Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides Supports:
- Joint Health
- Skin Beauty
- Sports Nutrition
- Bone Health
- Type 1 Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides as Peptan® 2000LD